Friday, October 9, 2009

Making of “Robot Earth 3009″ Typographic Illustration – Vector Plus Tutorial

Posted on 6:00 AM by -


This Vector Plus Tutorial is Filled with Creative Techniques

During this tutorial, I'll show you the process for creating one of my illustrated type posters. I love to work type into all of my illustrations for the balance and rhythm it provides to a layout, but I especially love creating images out of type itself...the graphic designer inside of me compels me to do it!

Tutorial Details

  • Tools: Mechanical Pencil + Sketchbook
  • Programs: Adobe Illustrator CS4 and Adobe Photoshop CS4
  • Difficulty: Advanced
  • Estimated Completion Time: 3-4 hours
final_small
Plus members can Log in and Download! If you're not a member, you can of course join today! You can view the final illustration below.

This is a Detailed and Professional Tutorial

Plus members can Log in and Download! Otherwise, Join Now! Below are sample images, which show some of the development of this tutorial.
5
9b
12a
16c

No Response to "Making of “Robot Earth 3009″ Typographic Illustration – Vector Plus Tutorial"

Leave A Reply